HAPPY DECEMBER 2019 TNC NATION!!
It’s the Countdown of the Year!
The Countdown that everyone waits for!
Cast your vote below for the INDIE ROW TOP 50 of 2019 Year End Countdown!!
Voting continues until Saturday December 28th at 5pm ET.
These votes will help build and determine the INDIE ROW TOP 50 of 2019 YEAR END COUNTDOWN, which will air December 31st-January 5th, exclusively on True North Country.
TUNE IN to TNC between now and December 28th to hear this year’s top Independent Canadian Country Artists in regular rotation with A True North Country Christmas.
LISTEN LIVE: https://embed.radio.co/player/46d9b94.html
The IRT50 of 2019 Year End Countdown will air:
– TUE Dec.31st – Time(s) TBA
– WED Jan.1st – Time(s) TBA
– SAT Jan.4th – Time(s) TBA
– SUN Jan.5th – Time(s) TBA
IMPORTANT VOTING NOTES:
– For the first time ever, fans can vote for multiple artists. BUT, once they cast their vote(s), they cannot vote again via the same IP Address.
– Voting accounts for 50% of determining the final chart position // The remaining 50% is determined by a combination of weekly 2019 chart success and/or by the TNC Programming Team.
– Fans may be limited by available IP Addresses (ie: Household WIFI operates on 1 IP Address, so sometimes only 1 vote per IP Address can/may be cast).
– Once your 1 vote (per Device/IP Address) is cast, the artist voting list may/will disappear. That only means that they’ve cast their vote, and they can’t cast any more votes until the next voting poll. A note may appear stating as such.
– If using WIFI, which usually has an individual IP Address, fans may have to switch to DATA to cast additional votes.
SPECIAL NOTE: ANY ABUSE OF THE VOTING SYSTEM (ie: exceeding the allotted # of votes per IP Address) COULD RESULT IN BEING BANNED FROM VOTING, LOST VOTES AND/OR DISQUALIFICATION OF THE ARTIST(S) VOTED FOR. TNC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK IP ADDRESSES FOR ABUSE OF VOTING.
Rest assured, that vote will play a big part in the final tally and ultimately the charting position for the artist you voted for!
Here are 2 links where you can also cast your vote:
Thanks for supporting Canadian Country Music!