GET READY TNC NATION!!
It’s the Countdown that has taken the Independent Canadian Country Scene by storm!
Make sure your vote counts for the INDIE ROW TOP 20!
MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!
The NEW voting system is now in place for the IRT20!
It’s the new “10 Second Vote”.
Fans can vote ONCE, per Device/IP Address, over 5 days between Friday and Tuesday, for their favorite Independent Canadian Country Artist on our List.
So make sure your vote counts!!
This is a quick and easy for fans to support their favorite artist and their music.
It’s also the best way to show us that the artist is promoting effectively, while largely tapping into their active fan base.
– ALL elements of what we, and the Industry, want to see!
The next New Voting runs from Friday, April 19th at 5pm ET – until Tuesday, April 23rd at 12 Midnight ET.
This week’s new List of (approx.) 25 Artists/Songs is comprised of the current TOP 20, and a mix of select Runner’s Up from week’s voting, and New Artists/Songs.
These votes will help create the next INDIE ROW TOP 20 COUNTDOWN, which will air next weekend (Fri-Sun, April 26th-28th, 2019).
* – An Artist/Song getting a 2nd chance, that finished just outside of the Top 20.
** – A NEW Artist/Song to the Indie Row Top 20 this week.
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE VOTING:
– Fans may be limited by available IP Addresses (ie: Household WIFI operates on 1 IP Address, so sometimes only 1 vote per IP Address can/may be cast).
– Once your 1 vote (per Device/IP Address) is cast, the artist voting list may/will disappear. That only means that they’ve cast their vote, and they can’t cast any more votes until the next voting poll. A note will appear stating as such.
– If using WIFI, which usually has an individual IP Address, fans may have to switch to DATA to cast additional votes.
– Rest assured, that vote will play a big part in the final tally and ultimately the charting position for the artist you voted for!
And don’t forget on Saturday’s, immediately following the INDIE ROW TOP 20, catch TNC GOLD!!
– Saturday evening starting at at 5:30pm ET, it’s a full evening of TNC GOLD, with Canadian Country’s biggest hits from 1990-2010, with a few all-time favorites mixed in!
UPDATED INDIE ROW TOP 20 VOTING RULES
Updated/In Effect February 15th, 2019.
NOTE: ANY ABUSE OF THE VOTING SYSTEM (ie: exceeding the allotted # of votes per IP Address) COULD RESULT IN BEING BANNED FROM VOTING, LOST VOTES AND/OR DISQUALIFICATION OF THE ARTIST(S) VOTED FOR. TNC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK IP ADDRESSES FOR ABUSE OF VOTING.
Thanks for supporting Canadian Country Music!